9. PLGBC GREEN BUILDING SYMPOSIUM
October 3rd 2019, The Tides, Wioślarska Street 8, Warsaw, Poland
DRIVING POSITIVE CHANGE
Rafał Schurma, Founder and President of Polish Green Building Council PLGBC, owner visio | architects and consultants
The Strongest Will Survive
Prof. Ewa Kuryłowicz, Vice President and General Designer, Kuryłowicz & Associates
Better places for people
How buildings affect health, comfort and productivity of their occupants? For a building to be truly sustainable, it must also be healthy for its users. Sustainable buildings are part of the solution - by designing and building them in a way that increases the benefits, we can create an environment that will bring prosperity and improve our health.
Better Places for People – How to Design Better Spaces for Life, Health and the Future?
Catriona Brady, Head of Better Places for People, World Green Building Council
Healthy and Green Offices for Everyone
Alicja Kuczera, CEO, Polish Green Builidng Council PLGBC
Intelligent Lighting and Artificial Intelligence delivering Brighter Spaces
Alan Jackson, Intelligent Lighting Evangelist and Business Development Specialist, Helvar
Architecture of Life. A Successful Relationship with Nature for Improving Health and Wellbeing
Beata Dziedzic, Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer, 4Nature System Wertykalni
session: driving positive change.
Architecture's response to climate change. Green buildings are the shape of the future. Solutions for efficient buildings. We join forces for cooperation and a better future, a better life. Embark on a journey into building architecture that connects people and nature - hospitals where patients are treated faster, schools where children's test scores are higher, and offices where employees are more productive. Green construction is coming closer.
BIM and Sustainability
Cédric Anbergen, Business Developer, BSolutions | CAP Construction
Grzegorz Banakiewicz, Sales and Development Manager, APA Group
Discussion. Let’s talk: Ladies In Green
Moderator – Martyna Obarska, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Magazyn Miasta
– Marzena Maj, Proxy and Sales Director, Smay
– Joanna Plaisant, Country Manager in Poland, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors RICS
– Agnieszka Strzemińska, Marketing Manager Poland & Baltics, Knauf Insulation
– Iwona Woźniak, Director, Zagłębie Theatre
session: buildings are like people
We need buildings that offer a high quality of life, while respecting the environment and being economically efficient. Do residential buildings on the Polish market have a chance to be sustainable?
Partner of the session: BREEAM
Ewelina Jaskulska, Architect, ARTECTONICA
Discussion: Sustainable land-use planning. Certified residential buildings
A good neighbourhood is created by people and their responsible relationships. Space matters.
Moderator – Artur Łeszczyński, Coordinator for Sustainable Development and Innovation, Skanska Residential Development Poland
– dr inż. Dorota Bartosz, Project Expert Smarter Finance for Families and Build Upon projects, Polish Green Building Council PLGBC
– Olivier Durix, General Director, Bouygues Immobilier Polska
– dr Shamir Ghumra, Director of BREEAM, BRE Global
– Bartosz Lukas, Regional Manager, Dekra
It All Starts with Me – How to Take Advantage of the Opportunities Offered by the Building
Adam Targowski, Sustainable Development Manager, Skanska Commercial Development Europe. Member of the Management Board, Polish Green Building Council PLGBC
Le Jardin des Paraboles – a local Smart Life Eco Village
M. Christophe Nihon, ImmoQuest. CAP Construction
session: designing the future
The transformation of Europe towards a circular economy will help to address major societal challenges such as population growth, urbanisation and resource scarcity. As one of the most resource-intensive sectors in Europe, the construction sector must be at the heart of these changes. What can be done? How to trigger the change?
Discussion: Inspirations. The world needs circular buildings. A new role for buildings.
Moderator – Wioletta Fabrycka, Expert in green building, circular economy and CSR
– Hubert Bukowski, Research Manager, Institute of Innovation and Responsible Development, Polish Circular Hotspot
– Jean-Marie Hauglustaine, University in Liège (Belgium). CAP Construction
– Maciej Kiepal, Area Sales Manager Poland, Armstrong Building Products
– Andrzej Losor, Marketing and Communication Director, Górażdże Group
– Rafał Schurma, Founder and President of Polish Green Building Council PLGBC, owner visio | architects and consultants
ABN AMRO CIRCL – Dutch Design Case for Circularity
Petran van Heel, Sector Banker Construction, ABN AMRO
Sometimes it is Better not to See/Know
Patryk Wakuła, Key Account Manager, SONTE Poland
Smart Lighting and Data Management in One
Michał Zaród, Founder and originator, President of the Management Board and Managing Director, Optimo Light
Intelligent Ecological City through the Prism of Small Architecture
Arkadiusz Pawlikowski, Key Account Manager, Seedia
Building Heart to Heart
Omenaa Mensah, Omenaa Foundation
END OF THE CONFERENCE
Cocktail and Award Ceremony of PLGBC Green Building Awards 2019
* Simultaneous interpretation of PL/ENG will be provided.
* The organizer reserves the right to make changes in the program.